Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold's Love Child

The LA Times broke the story about the reason for Arnold's separation from Maria...he accidentally fathered a love child with someone on their household staff 10 years ago!

"You see, Maria, I vas valking down ze hallway, und, um, I tripped over ze laundry basket, und I didn't see her, but Fraulein Consuela vas scrubbing ze floor naked, und I said "Vatch Out!" but I must have bumped into her. I vould have told you sooner, but I then I became ze Governor, und it kind of slipped my mind, until little Hans here started lifting veights."

I have to admit that I get a kick out of stories like this because they make me look like a great husband. As I reminded Bridget this morning, our household staff has never been touched (or hired).

No comments:

Post a Comment