Tuesday, May 17, 2011

justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011

justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Selena Gomez Doesn#39;t Want
  • Selena Gomez Doesn#39;t Want



  • Coolestdude
    Mar 22, 04:43 PM
    I would really like to see WIFI sync. Pull my car in the garage, download my new songs in iTunes, and it syncs. I use a USA Spec iPod adapter in my car, and keep the iPod hidden in the glovebox.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • iSax1234
    Mar 24, 12:13 PM
    So someone who is sterile due to medical reasons shouldn't be allowed to marry either? There's no natural way for them to reproduce.

    You're twisting the argument. Guy + Girl have the possibility to make baby (if they're sterile that's an isolated case). Guy + Guy or Girl + Girl will never be able to have sexual intercourse and have children. Marriage today to most people is nothing more than a loosely binded formal contract, since it can be terminated at any time with little to no repercussions.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Justin Bieber#39;s hit song Latin
  • Justin Bieber#39;s hit song Latin



  • Unspeaked
    Sep 7, 09:55 AM
    One thing I'd like to point out to everyone:

    I realize it may not matter ro most of you (which is obvious from several comments in this thread), but one major difference between Apple's fixed price, buy-it-and-own-it model and the "NetFlix & a DVD-R Spindle" model or the "Public Library & Rip to My Hard Drive" model is that the former is 100% legal and the others are ILLEGAL.

    Again, as is evident from the huge download community online, this means squat to a lot of you, but for some people, it could make a difference (the same way the iTunes Music Store did, in some regard).





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • notsofatjames
    Jan 12, 10:38 AM
    I'm all for a completely wireless macbook, no matter what its called. I've always wondered why apple has never come up with a dock style thing for macbooks anyway. I'd be happy with one plug, which charged, and connected my mac to every other peripheral that i use. If that dock also had a wireless part that allowed me to connect to it on my home wireless network, it would just make things a whole lot more pleasant.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. justin-ieber-selena-gomez
  • justin-ieber-selena-gomez



  • apb3
    Aug 16, 11:47 AM
    Not hard for Apple to stop this with something like a digital signature allowing your pod to only sync with your library

    Oh great! more DRM....I don't think that's the way to go from a PR standpoint as far as Apple is concerned and in terms of what makes iTunes and the iPod sell so well ... and not as easy as you make it seem. Also, I think this may iimpact one of the features I use most, Lib sharing at home.

    Agreed but this feature could be used for you to listen to your friends ipod music if they have a song they want you to hear OR in the work place. You should be in range for at least 8 hrs of the day :p

    Shared music libs already address this. And again, the cost/benefit analysis of what we need to expend to do this power-wise, price-wise, PR-wise, etc... (in my opinion) just don't cut it.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Do Selena Gomez and Justin
  • Do Selena Gomez and Justin



  • MacsRgr8
    Nov 15, 08:56 AM
    Going from MHz-myth to MultipleCores-myth...





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • Leoff
    Nov 28, 04:22 PM
    Saw this thread, read about various people's encounters with stores selling (or rather NOT selling) Zunes, and decided to check it out for myself after work. I figure "maybe some people are exaggerating their experiences?" I'll try and give the Zune the benefit of the doubt.

    I go into the local Best Buy. I ask the "greeter" at the door if they have the new Zune in. She had heard of it, but she didn't know what the stock was and forwarded me onto "Jon" back in the mp3 player area.

    I asked Jon if they had the new Zune. "We HAD it in stock, but I know we just ran out I can place an order for you, have it here in a couple of days!"

    I was impressed. None of the instant badmouthing I'd come to expect. Untill...

    "But if you don't want to wait, we've got a lot of iPods and nanos in. I'd say your best bet is to get an iPod."

    I asked why, and soon learned that the store got a shipment of 8 Zunes. 4 were sold, one of which was returned that same day. 2 were put out on display, and since their introduction, they've broken and have been replaced by the two remaining Zunes in stock.

    Jon seemed almost too knowledgable. He wasn't a Microsoft shill, and I could tell he wasn't a Rah-rah! Applephile. He just knew that it was a very problematic piece of hardware, pointing out the dishonest advertising of wi-fi, the odd pricing scheme at the store, and some ways to get around the repeated failures of the Zune music store software installation.

    His opinion? "A good idea, but they rushed it to get it out before Christmas. They should have waited 6 months and worked the bugs out."





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. new justin bieber and selena
  • new justin bieber and selena



  • dornoforpyros
    Nov 29, 08:15 AM
    you know, I'm trying to figure out why the Zune is so universally hated, and I can't.

    I mean, yes it's Microsoft, but given the success of the xBox I would have thought some faith had been restored in them. I mean no one has even used the damn thing yet and their panning it as if it's the worse mp3 ever released. Yes, it's meant to go head to head with the iPod, and yes, it will probably fail, but why are we not giving credit where it's due?

    The 3 days/3 plays thing is kinda bunk, but the wifi sharing in the first place is a pretty neat idea. How many of you use iTunes sharing at work or in the dorm? Wouldn't it be nice if your iPods could do the same?

    And what's wrong with a larger screen that works in both landscape and portrait? I have a feeling that were the iPod to have gotten this functionality first everyone would be tripping over their credit cards to order one.

    I dunno, just seems like everyone is getting overly excited on joining the "trash the zune" bandwagon that they aren't willing to give any credit where it's due.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Bieber Dating Selena Gomez
  • Bieber Dating Selena Gomez



  • bdj21ya
    Jan 11, 05:23 PM
    I think the "Air" more likely refers to over the air rentals.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. justin-ieber-selena-gomez-new
  • justin-ieber-selena-gomez-new



  • PowerFullMac
    Jan 12, 12:22 PM
    I agree, I think it will be called the "AirBook".

    And you feel so strongly about that you put it in your signature... :D





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 21, 05:31 PM
    The idea is to avoid casualties as much as possible by rapidly degrading Gaddafi's ability to wage war. The focus is on inflicting material damage to the Gaddafi-loyalist military, and to disrupt their operations against rebel-held cities - not killing Gaddafi loyalists.

    Loyalists blow with the wind, and the prevailing wind happens to be from Vichy. .... sorry, Tripoli. :o





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. selena gomez justin bieber
  • selena gomez justin bieber



  • Frosticus
    Apr 20, 03:12 AM
    Please let the refresh be in the next 2 weeks, I've been itching to get a 27" iMac for ages now, but have been holding out for the processor bump.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Justin Bieber Celebrates His
  • Justin Bieber Celebrates His



  • Roy Hobbs
    Jan 2, 11:30 AM
    Since Intel is releasing the 2.0 Ghz C2Q chip this week, it seems likely to find its way into an iTV and/or iMac device. That's four cores on the cheap.

    Rocketman


    Highly unlikely that the Quad chip will end up in the iTV. Especially at the already announced $299 proce point of iTV





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Selena Gomez - Premiere Of
  • Selena Gomez - Premiere Of



  • Schnebar
    Jan 13, 01:24 AM
    this is crap,

    no one in their right mind would make something with 0 ports, you have to at a bare minimum have an audio out.

    Hmm maybe they could get around this by shipping bluetooth headphones with it.

    And the no-plug dock charging sounds good too.

    Imagine a ultra portable macbook with no ports.

    It would have a docking station with a lot of ports in the dock but it would all wirelessly be transfered to the macbook.

    No clicking into the dock. Just set it down.

    If the dock could be integrated into the desk it could look like you are just setting it on the desk.

    But it is wirelessly sending power and signals with the dock which has usb, firewire, large HD, optical drive, headphone jacks, and other ports that are hidden under the desk.

    Edit: just realized that in the time I took to reply someone else already pointed out bluetooth headphones.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Selena Gomez in a Bikini with
  • Selena Gomez in a Bikini with



  • vartanarsen
    Apr 21, 12:04 PM
    great. This is exactly what I want my senators to be working on.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • Chris Bangle
    Sep 5, 08:48 AM
    2pm GMT


    As i said earlier





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. new justin bieber and selena
  • new justin bieber and selena



  • quagmire
    Jan 5, 04:03 PM
    I'm not a fan of the blue lights either (though I do like the LED lights on MBZ and Audi and the angel eyes on BMWs)

    I like the smoked tails because it just seems to flush and flow with the car.. the red lights were just too bright. The lights can be seen, they don't completely cover the light... the backup lights are 100% visible, and the break lights shine right through the overlays (even in complete day light)

    Some people though black out everything including the backup lights. There is this one person in my apartment complex that has his taillights all black and I couldn't see his backup lights and as I got up to his car, he started to back out. Luckily he saw me.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • kazmac
    Apr 19, 01:31 PM
    I'm looking forward to seeing the new iMacs (and eventually Mac Minis).

    Computer-wise I'm set for the next 3 years, but it's always nice to see the computers get updated.

    Fingers crossed for no screen etc. issues.





    justin bieber and selena gomez new pics 2011. Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber



  • econgeek
    Apr 12, 08:53 PM
    And in the process threw 50 years of video editing out the window.

    50 years ago there were no computers. If you want to go back to the moviola, nobody is stopping you. You seem to think that sticking with outdated metaphors is inherently somehow better.

    Great if you've never edited before, but if you want to edit, iMovie isn't an option. If you want to slap together a super quick video, it's almost faster to cut and paste clips in a QT7 window then use iMovie now.

    You may have never used iMovie but it is foolish to assume that none of us have. That idea that you can't edit in iMovie is nonsense, and absurd on the face of it.





    gnasher729
    Jul 18, 03:11 AM
    If I'm going to spend all that time downloading a movie, I should at least be able to keep it. Bah.

    There is another possibility that wouldn't require any downloads at all. In the UK, many newspapers come with free CDs or DVDs quite often. It would be possible to ship a DVD with the latest movies that way (and you can fit quite a bit of material in H264 format on a double sided DVD), and the rental from iTMS would just unlock the material on the DVD. If you put trailers and promotional material on the DVD in a way that can be accessed directly, this would make many people rent the movies.

    And if you want to watch the movie again in a few years, just put in the DVD again and rent it again; no download needed. In the end, even today harddisks are not yet quite big enough that you would want to keep all your rented movies on your harddisk.





    chinesechikn
    Mar 27, 03:35 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    OH noooos, you gots me theres. ;) It's not exactly easy to takes 'some' of me toys with me, but as a trade off I get an absolutely superior experience on all fronts. There are NO compromises to my controls. I get top notch visuals now that are much better than what can be done on dated consoles like the PS3 and 360, and at a much higher frame rate.

    I have an iPad, I'm getting an iPad 2 for compatibility testing. I have a great phone that's similar to my iPad performance wise -- which I can plug a Wiimote into and play a ton of old games. I have a DS and I'm getting a 3DS.

    I have portability for entertainment and there's nothing stoping me from bringing my PC, wheel, etc. to my friend's place, something I've done.

    Who care's if the future iPad is up to par with a 360 visually as an example, it will still be subpar compared to my PC now and chances are it will still lack proper inputs.

    If I wan to play a casual exploration game, a time killer, something that has fun direct interaction like World of Goo, I'll pull out my iPad. But for racing or any game that just plays better with a mouse, a wheel, a flightstick, and so on, I really can't care that my iPad or any future version is portable, if it makes playing these types of games lame.

    Oh yay! These forums attract the angry Microsoft supporters, Android yahoos and now the rabid gamers are feeling insecure. We should all petition Apple to stop making compelling devices!

    Here here





    MacMan86
    Apr 23, 07:19 PM
    I'm not the one being quick to shout privacy invasion, it was on every tv news channel and news site...

    Every tv news channel and news site? I certainly wouldn't go that far. And anyway, most tech sites love to post sensationalist Apple stories because they know it draws in the most clicks and hence more ad revenue. Half of the rest just love to spread FUD. Other brits will probably know that from one of our papers called the Daily Mail. They love these kind of stories.

    I dug around the log files of Co Pilot (a popular sat nav app) a little while ago, discovered it kept a log of all the journeys I'd taken with it and the latitude and longitude of all the points along the way. It's not encrypted, it's backed up in iTunes and it's not being transmitted outside the iPhone from what I could tell - exactly the same as this story. Didn't particularly bother me and there's been no public outcry about it. The press love a story like this when it's got Apple's name on it





    kirky29
    Jun 22, 01:14 PM
    Maybe if they made it a bit like Front Row etc.
    .. But with the ability to have it in a window mode. :)





    hkim1983
    Oct 29, 09:00 PM
    Griffin Reveal seems nice, plus very customizable. Switcheasy Colors, i love Switcheasy, but the silicone, I just don't like silicone. The Luxe is probably the same protection as the Griffin.

    Out of the three, I would suggest the Griffin.

    I am waiting for something else from Switcheasy, maybe a TRIM or Rebel.

    Thanks for the input! I looked at the Iphone 4 TRIM, and I have to admit, it sounds pretty awesome. It's just a shame that I can't wait for them to release something similar for the Touch, but the Reveal seems fairly close to it.

    I bought and really like the Griffin Formfit. (http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/formfit-touch4g#)


    P.S. It sounds like a good case for you hkim1983!

    Hm, I had actually not seen this before. Does this case offer protection to the glass if it were dropped face-down? I'll keep it in mind, thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment