Wednesday, May 18, 2011

justin bieber funny photoshoot

justin bieber funny photoshoot. place Justin+ieber+funny+
  • place Justin+ieber+funny+



  • toddybody
    Apr 19, 02:42 PM
    Ha! The 'BTS' promo usually is near the end of May. For those who really need an iMac-it still about six weeks away.:(

    Really? I thought it was late Summer (in anticipation of Fall Semester)? :confused:





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER FUNNY PHOTOSHOOT
  • JUSTIN BIEBER FUNNY PHOTOSHOOT



  • skeep5
    Aug 26, 02:32 PM
    Like this?

    http://static.flickr.com/20/73218496_12cd47ab24.jpg

    gawd i hope i don't get banned for that!



    uhm.... ok.





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. Justin Bieber with funny
  • Justin Bieber with funny



  • noahtk
    Apr 19, 12:50 PM
    Spoken like a true American.


    Spoken like the government...





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. Justin Bieber funny or die
  • Justin Bieber funny or die



  • kelving525
    Sep 20, 11:13 PM
    ah, thanks clarifying that. it was kind of hard to tell from some of the pictures. their website said something about "direct access". is it hard to get to the buttons? especially the sleep button?

    They can be a little difficult if you're using it with your left hand seeing that Apple has tucked the volume rocker a bit back compared to last generation. The sleep button is perfectly fine, though. :)





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. funny justin bieber gif.
  • funny justin bieber gif.



  • thereubster
    Oct 23, 10:52 AM
    Its not going to happen yet. The Chipset to support it isn't yet available (till next year)
    I'm picking Core 2 Duo (up to 2.33Ghz optional), FW800, new superdrives with DL support (or MAYBE Blu-ray option, they are available after all), New display options (higher rez), larger HD and thats it.
    What I would like to see them add is eSATA support but I bet they dont.





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. Justin Bieber Funny Photos
  • Justin Bieber Funny Photos



  • fr0
    Aug 16, 11:43 AM
    The Register has an article claiming that Apple Taiwan has come out and denied this claim.

    Read it Here (http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/08/16/apple_denies_wireless_ipod_claim/)





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. Justin Bieber funny
  • Justin Bieber funny



  • MattA
    Feb 24, 02:59 PM
    I have had a Golf TDI for 10 years. I bought it new. It currently has 218K miles on it. It's been a fantastic car. I commute 80 miles daily and get 45-47 mpg (depending on my foot).

    The reason the newer Common-Rail TDIs don't get the mileage of the VE TDI's from the early 2000's is the emissions equipment. The Common Rail engine uses a particulate filter. Every once in awhile, fuel is injected during the exhaust stroke to burn the particulates. That fuel goes against your fuel economy.

    I've had diesel fuel gel twice, neither on the TDI. My old Rabbit Diesel had gel problems in NV and CO. Both times it was well below 0. Most of the time the stations know to treat the fuel. Sometimes they don't get to it in time.

    The two major reasons for higher diesel prices in the winter are anti-gel additives and demand for home-heating oil. Generally the price of diesel drops in the summertime to approximately the cost of RUG.

    When it comes time to buy a new car, I will definitely get another TDI. No question. I won't even consider a hybrid. More power, less complexity, better driving characteristics, etc.

    I hope more car companies consider diesel for the USA. We really need to increase fuel mileage across the board or get off oil completely. Diesels would be a huge help in that regard.

    edit: The big reason there hasn't been a diesel hybrid is cost. A Golf TDI-hybrid would start at $30K. Would you pay $30K for a compact hatchback? Even if it did get 60mpg?





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. Labels: Funny Pics, Photos
  • Labels: Funny Pics, Photos



  • Kranchammer
    Mar 24, 01:37 PM
    Mac Pro's have big power supplies but thats mainly for the CPU and Ram, adding a 6970 would be pushing its limits, especially for gaming.

    Well, true, but unlike Apple's more portable offerings, there is nothing ,technologically or physically at least, stopping them from providing a psu in the next iteration of the Mac Pro that is capable of powering the later power-hungry gpu monsters.





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. justin justin bieber funny
  • justin justin bieber funny



  • imac_japan
    Apr 17, 07:57 AM
    apple will not try to put Macs in every home at the expense of its business. yeah, it makes great products. but it's not a charity - they are not going to start modifying their core business model just so everyone can have their product. get over it. Mac is not meant for everyone

    WRONG !! The Mac was meant for everyone !!
    Thats the kind of bull people expect from a mac user.....jxyama, its people like you who need a reality check.

    How can you expect people to switch when you meet people like you ???

    GEEZ -





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. Funny Bieber? - Justin Bieber
  • Funny Bieber? - Justin Bieber



  • way2l84sanity
    Jul 18, 02:01 AM
    Does this mean a new Video Ipod will be releaed also at the WWDC??
    and if the rumors are true about the mac pro being announced also, that's alot of new goodies from Steve.
    I don't like the rental model, it could find it's way into the music downloads. A $9.99 movie download at good quailty would be realy attractive. (too own)





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. Justin Bieber with funny
  • Justin Bieber with funny



  • Mr Ikasu
    Jan 7, 06:45 PM
    Lunja, people actually use media buttons? :eek: I wonder, do other people here want this? I specifically don't want it. I like the way my wireless kb looks now.

    Definitely agreed here. My Apple KB is great in that it doesn't take up much space compared to the bloated offering from the likes of Mircrosoft and Logitech.

    Ah well not long to wait now. What I like is that unlike previous years there is very little indication of what we will actually see. Loads of rumours but nothing very solid apart from iTV which is a given.





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. View: Justin Bieber
  • View: Justin Bieber



  • dogcowabunga
    Sep 6, 07:14 PM
    The most important insight from all of these 'rumors' is that Apple MUST have something more to discuss on Tuesday than simply the release of the Movie Store.


    If the last big event like this is any clue, Apple will announce the updated iPod Hi-Fi 2. Now in your choice of SIX pretty colors!

    Plus a leather case for the Apple Remote.





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. justin bieber funny photoshop.
  • justin bieber funny photoshop.



  • bketchum
    Sep 1, 01:58 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Caitlyn
    It needs:
    Glossy Screen (Even if it's only an option)
    Up to 3GB RAM (at least; 4GB would be nice)
    Merom (Obviously)

    Why Merom (Obviously). Honestly, Apple have been using a laptop processor in all their machines since January (until the Mac Pro). because only the Yonah was available.

    Would you honestly be happy spend a shed load of money on a 23" Imac that STILL has a laptop processor? Come on, Conroe will be in the new iMacs

    Gawd, I hope so.





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • Built
    Apr 2, 07:59 PM
    Oh dear. How is Stevie going to sleep at night knowing that one potential customer is still on the fence...:rolleyes:

    Frankly, they don't give two animal-faecal-secretions about whether you buy it or not.

    While you may think your sarcasm-laden post witty, the fact remains that you have not stated any kind of revelation.

    They do not care about ONE consumer...but they certainly are going to care about the thousands of units that are being returned and exchanged in hopes of finding one good unit.

    I would tell you to review the iPad forum but I have a feeling that message would be lost on somebody so insistent on keeping their head in the sand.





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. ieber funny.
  • ieber funny.



  • Hunabku
    Apr 13, 01:50 AM
    +1 here. Every time I've tried to use iMovie for a "quick" edit it always ends in disasters like this. In my case, I was trying to move some music around and time my edits with the music. It was really infuriating trying to do this in iMovie compared to how fast I could have done it in FCP. I guess we'll have wait till Apple posts more info or we get it in our hands to really tell if it can be run like the current FCP.

    Yes i agree we have to get our hands on it to know. Which in a way negates everything you said previously. Just because the UI borrows some of the visuals from imovie does not mean that running the program and editing will be like iMovie.

    This is typical of people -apple releases something radically new in a given category and everyone proclaims the sky is falling and the product is a flop. Only after time we discover that there was deep thought given to the users' experience and the end result is booming sales.

    Randy has definined the vanguard of video editing software - from writing/architecting Premiere, Final Cut, iMovie and now Final Cut X. He knows how to make software for video pros so please reserve judgment until using it and respect the depth of experience here.

    PS i really think that apple is powerfully positioning themselves by selling final cut so cheap. Now you can justify paying more for a Mac box because the software is so much less than the competition. Brilliant if you ask me - make software cheap, sell more macs and cost kick your competition out of the market.





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. justin bieber zombie photos.
  • justin bieber zombie photos.



  • Barnzee
    Apr 12, 08:17 PM
    will final cut express get an update too?





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. justin bieber outfits for boys
  • justin bieber outfits for boys



  • Lunja
    Jan 7, 06:47 PM
    above

    YAY! I'll download that tomorrow!

    As for media buttons, when I had my PC (shudder) I loved them. If I wanted to rewind a song or video while I was typing, I could just hit the rewind button and back it's go, withou me having to leave Word or touch the mouse. And since Apple is all about media I've always thought they'd be a nice addition.

    Plus, the keyboard is WAYYYY overdue for an update. I've got an eMac from 2003 (I think...) and the keyboard is virtually the same as the one my gf just got with her Mac Pro.





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER FUNNY PHOTOSHOOT
  • JUSTIN BIEBER FUNNY PHOTOSHOOT



  • rtdunham
    Aug 16, 03:02 PM
    Why couldn't they make ipods with mini solar cells in like calculators?

    well, the iPod's a mobile product and charging wouldn't work with it in pockets or cases. Of course, we could put it on top of those little beanies the geeks wear. ;)





    justin bieber funny photoshoot. out for may chat Justin
  • out for may chat Justin



  • yg17
    Mar 24, 12:02 PM
    No trying to substitute facts and history with your own beliefs. Homosexuality is not natural, there is no natural way for reproduction which is the whole purpose of sex or the "reproduction system" as it may be classified.

    So someone who is sterile due to medical reasons shouldn't be allowed to marry either? There's no natural way for them to reproduce.





    Ravich
    Mar 20, 04:57 PM
    Homeopathy does actively harm people, as it causes them to forgo medicine that actually works, possibly causing premature death from a curable ailment.
    25% of Amercans are evangelicals, and wouldn't consider this hate speech. This is a form of the love of god.
    No. Homeopathy does not require people to forgo medicine that actually works.





    topicolo
    Mar 28, 10:01 PM
    They could do alot more.......That's all I'm going to say cause Im going to work...

    Please sign the petition

    P.S The point i'm trying to make is that Apple will always be a small company who thinks they affect the PC industry. The same thing happens every time, Apple makes something cool - The PC world makes the profit

    My advice to you is to let this petition die. It's obvious that the most of the people don't agree with your ideas on the petition. How do you expect to convince apple if you have to convince people to sign your petition? You're interest in the well-being of apple is commendable, but this petition isn't going to work.





    vastoholic
    Feb 18, 12:49 AM
    Nice, I find my MBP is the perfect size for traveling too. I am curious though, what limitations did you have with the iPad?

    Oh, it was mostly my media. I have a large collection of music/movies/tv shows and I can only fit a certain amount on my iPhone and iPad. I turned off my mac mini at home since I was going to be gone for 2 months here so I can't stream from that. Even if I could, my wifi here is terrible, Netflix is always poor quality and has a hard time keeping up with that. So I bought the macbook and a 1TB hard drive to install when I get back home and then I'm headed off again for my mobilization and then deployment in the summer. Just wanted to be able to take my whole library with me. The MBP will also be used for college when I get back from Afghanistan.





    richardsim7
    Mar 24, 05:51 PM
    As for the person who said the sound quality sucks, I don't know what the hell they're smoking. Maybe they should stop using the default earphones and buy some decent ones, cause the sound quality is perfect!


    That would be me ;)

    And yes, the quality does suck. I don't think Shure SCL3's are hardly "low end" headphones. My iPhone sounds miles better than my iPod and it's a real shame, because even my old iPod 5G (Video) sounds better :(





    iJawn108
    Nov 29, 03:25 PM
    i dont know i might buy an itv if i buy a tv lol

    i dont have one right now. my macbook is my tv/computer/gf lol



    No comments:

    Post a Comment