Tuesday, May 17, 2011

justin bieber is gayyy

justin bieber is gayyy. Justin Bieber is gay?
  • Justin Bieber is gay?



  • Judo
    Mar 25, 04:08 PM
    Pretty interesting.

    Could portable consoles be the future?

    Switch the ipad to TV mode so it acts as a Apple TV/Game console with a bluetooth controller.

    Could be pretty cool.





    justin bieber is gayyy. Justin+ieber+google+skins
  • Justin+ieber+google+skins



  • WyoMac
    Mar 22, 05:41 PM
    Geez.... what did they do long ago... have a 400-disc CD changer in their trunk?

    How did they manage?

    :)

    Some of us have been on the planet long enough to remember when 8-tracks came to cars that previously only had AM radios. How did we manage? Actually, we got along fined but bringing my own audio along with us just provides more options. Before the iPod, I would typically pick about 15-20 CD's to bring along with me on a road trip. I got along fine, but invariably I would wish that I had made a few different choices, never knowing what mood might strike me. So now I have an 80GB Classic that is about 95% full. Loaded on it are about 11,000 songs, 50-60 podcasts, a couple audiobooks, and maybe a movie or two. Every time the car leaves town, it goes with me. I take it to work every day and plug it into the sound system in my office. I plug it into an old boombox when I am working in the yard or on house projects. I don't need it to surf the web, play games, read email or anything else. It serves my wants perfectly, and though I am not about to claim that I am in the mainstream, I suspect that there are enough of us to keep a device like this profitable for Apple. I've toyed with the idea of selling this one and buying a 160GB but haven't yet. If Apple does choose to make a classic with high capacity, bluetooth, and airplay, I would buy it in a minute.





    justin bieber is gayyy. says Justin Bieber is gay
  • says Justin Bieber is gay



  • antster94
    Apr 19, 10:57 AM
    Fairly predictable, still good to hear though. Heres hoping for an i7-2600!





    justin bieber is gayyy. justin bieber photoshoot 2011
  • justin bieber photoshoot 2011



  • Gatesbasher
    Mar 24, 01:48 PM
    You're (very probably) right. My comments were aimed at those who were saying the Classic is overkill because who could ever "need" anything more than 128 or even 256 kbps AAC's or mp3's. (Nobody even mentioned 320, at which many of my fave songs are ripped.)....

    I for one misunderstood you too. Thanks for the elucidation.

    I know there's no hope for anyone willing to listen to 128,000 bps noise, or worse yet pay money for it. I don't know about 320k, but my feeling on the subject of compression is this:

    I was one of the people convinced by the propaganda that led to the DVD Audio and SACD fiasco. I have since done a lot more reading and am convinced by the math that CDs are about as good as there is any reason for them to be, human hearing being what it is. (I always thought increasing the sampling rate was stupid.)

    As far as Apple Lossless and other codecs of the same type�if they can compress video signals losslessly to 2% of their original size for DVDs, why should I doubt you can compress music to 40 or 50%? The thing about going below that is, maybe at first listen, the difference doesn't leap out at you�but maybe it would with extended exposure, and with better equipment than you're using right now. What you're assuming is that you're never going to have better equipment, and that "small" differences in quality are inconsequential.

    My problem with that is that then you've been set up for the next decrease in quality, and the one after that, and the one after that. Eventually you're buying 128,000 bps tracks and making fun of "audiophiles" who can tell the difference, and then one of the true triumphs of 20th Century technology�really good audio reproduction�is lost.

    Video that can't be told from the real thing is never going to happen in my lifetime, but with sound we were there�and then threw it away!





    justin bieber is gayyy. Justin+ieber+gay+kissing+
  • Justin+ieber+gay+kissing+



  • Interstella5555
    Mar 22, 09:58 AM
    Article from the Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/mar/21/gay-cure-apple-iphone) and The Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8393974/Apple-under-fire-for-gay-conversion-app.html)

    So what are your thoughts? Should Apple have rejected the app?

    On a personal and professional level, yes. However, if it is there, I should be able to make an app detailing how to escape they hatred and hypocrisy of mainstream religion. I mean seriously, if I made an app detailing the opressions, explotations, misogyny, abuses and general hatred of organized religion and how to live your life without it, it would never get approved. This is also interesting considering Apple is one of the more gay friendly companies around.





    justin bieber is gayyy. gay justin bieber videos.
  • gay justin bieber videos.



  • paul4339
    Apr 27, 12:59 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-gb; Nexus S Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)



    WordPerfect Office X5?
    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/gb/en/Product/1207676528492#tabview=tab0





    justin bieber is gayyy. Justin+ieber+is+he+gay
  • Justin+ieber+is+he+gay



  • gugy
    Nov 15, 10:35 AM
    cool
    it's coming soon to a mac near you!





    justin bieber is gayyy. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • !� V �!
    Apr 26, 03:01 PM
    It is my understanding that "Application Store" is a generic term, however "App Store" could be considered a trademark even though it is an abbreviation of the former.

    I am not saying that :apple: is right or Microsoft and Amazon is right, I am looking at this as what the term generic means. Having an abbreviation of a generic term might mean :apple: has a case, then again its a grey area.

    My prediction, the Judge will simple inform Microsoft and Amazon and Others to change it to "Application Store" and all will be well.





    justin bieber is gayyy. News justin bieber is gay
  • News justin bieber is gay



  • arkitect
    Mar 22, 01:00 PM
    I don't believe any was born gay, that's my opinion. I believe you make the choice in your life, just like you make the choice on what career you want and college you desire to go to. I have friends that were once married (guy/girl) and then divorced because they liked their sex better. So now they are openly gay and happy.

    The only choice these friends of yours made was to try and fit in with straight culture.

    They were always gay. They chose to be straight… and that never works out.
    I have back and forth e-mails with them stating they consider it a choice. One of my friends is a writer for Lesbians and spoke in front of congress on this issue 2 years ago. I was with her and she even stated that it was a choice to become a lesbian and it's now America's choice to accept it for all for choose this path.
    Colour me sceptic.
    Back and forth with emails confessing they chose to be gay? Oh come on.

    FYI, I made a choice about my career… tonight's dinner, my brand of underwear… I did not choose to be gay. No more than you made a choice to be (I assume) straight. Or… did you… which brings me back to your gay/straight switching friends. Perhaps time to do some more emailing? Talk things over with them? No need to be so deep in that dark closet.





    justin bieber is gayyy. Justin Bieber on being gay:
  • Justin Bieber on being gay:



  • Small White Car
    Apr 12, 09:45 PM
    Well I really can't judge it until I'm actually able to touch and use it myself, but from the looks, they've gone consumer. *here's hoping for the best* I really want it to work... but Adobe is looking better by the day.

    Uh...so just being black and green means 'consumer' now? :confused:





    justin bieber is gayyy. justin bieber gay kissing. gay
  • justin bieber gay kissing. gay



  • jholzner
    Nov 15, 08:21 AM
    well, OSX whooped xp for multicore usage then

    I noticed that too. Wonder how Vista will do. XP is 5 years old while Apple has had multiple OS updates since then which were probably optimized for this sort of thing.





    justin bieber is gayyy. Justin Bieber remarks get
  • Justin Bieber remarks get



  • Huntn
    Mar 19, 04:37 PM
    Would you rather have the Libyan people (who have called for help!) slaughtered by Gaddafi?

    Historical observation: The Iraqi people never asked for US help, but there we were.

    As I've said we need to finish existing world combat projects before starting new ones. Or is it like Bush/Cheney said, "who gives a damn about debt?"- just the average citizens who will lose their pensions, health care, I suppose...





    justin bieber is gayyy. Teen pop star Justin Bieber
  • Teen pop star Justin Bieber



  • RayLancer
    Sep 30, 08:37 PM
    Those clear cases are pretty bad. They don't fit my iPod Touches at all. Shame I wasted $6 on them ($3 x 2). Any recommendation guys?





    justin bieber is gayyy. is justin bieber gay.
  • is justin bieber gay.



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 21, 06:24 PM
    Chinese naval vessel in the Med,to apparently to extract Chinese workers from Libya (I thought they got them all out before the western nations)?

    This is interesting, more for what it represents.

    The Chinese have naval vessels available, around the World?

    Some American's might be somewhat surprised at this revelation.





    justin bieber is gayyy. If Justin Bieber is gay.
  • If Justin Bieber is gay.



  • dguisinger
    Aug 7, 07:55 AM
    You ordered a Macbook pro on the eve of WWDC. ARe you mad?

    Don't taunt him too much, he might kill you once he finds out they are now 64-bit and higher speed!





    justin bieber is gayyy. selection justin bieber
  • selection justin bieber



  • maverick808
    Oct 24, 06:12 AM
    UK store down too!





    justin bieber is gayyy. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • Delicious-Apple
    Dec 3, 04:48 AM
    The iPod will gain a wireless dock (or wireless functionality integrated) so it can communicate with the other components such as iTV and wireless speaker systems that Apple are supposedly experimenting with.





    justin bieber is gayyy. +justin+ieber Gay rights
  • +justin+ieber Gay rights



  • mac1984user
    Mar 22, 04:08 PM
    Not that I'd want this, BUT why doesn't Apple make the iPod Classic a multi-touch device? The Mac proves that you don't need to have flash memory in order for multi-touch to work. Is the HDD in the Classic too slow or unresponsive to work with iOS? The could call it the iPod Touch Classic or something. Then you could have the best of both worlds, large capacity and a touch screen. If they did that, though, there's no way I'd buy an iPod Touch (not that I have a desire for one as I've go the iPhone4).





    justin bieber is gayyy. Justin+ieber+gay+face
  • Justin+ieber+gay+face



  • TheBobcat
    Nov 29, 03:35 PM
    With HDMI, they'd have to be shooting higher than 480p. I'd say they'd go all out with 1080p, why not?





    skunk
    Mar 27, 08:59 AM
    He even says that European Command is headed by a US Admiral.Really? How shocking! Imagine, the US European Command, headed by an American! Next you'll be telling us that the US President is an American, too.





    jowie
    Apr 26, 01:17 PM
    App Store [TM]

    I think you mean App Store�​

    Never forget cmd-alt-2 (or apple-option-2 if you're old-skool) ;)





    Kingsly
    Sep 6, 06:08 PM
    Makes sense. Steve is, after all, a major player at Disney.

    My guess: Disney and Lions gate now, more in a month or so.

    It would be nice to have a streaming service, in which you pay for a netflix type price model and are allowed to stream movies on demand.... talk about bandwidth charges!!





    La Porta
    Mar 25, 08:35 PM
    At the very least, the "It doesn't have 1GB RAM=FAIL/512MB RAM isn't good enough" crowd maybe can keep quiet now. Apparently, this thing can do some amazing things even while "crippled" by your expectations. Apparently, numbers aren't everything.





    KnightWRX
    Apr 26, 01:42 PM
    Lame

    1. Pet Store was trademarked in one form or another.
    2. Trying to argue that "App" was as much part of the lexicon as "pet" is ridiculous.

    Objection overruled.

    1. Look, the form in which it was trademarked matters. Otherwise, there would only be 1 type of mark. You can overrule it all you want, in the end you were wrong.

    2. App is as much a part of the lexicon as pet. I know I've been using it for more than a decade.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment