Tuesday, May 17, 2011

justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010

justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber new photos
  • justin bieber new photos



  • NathanMuir
    Mar 19, 06:05 PM
    It's so close to labia, that I get excited. :o

    I was under the impression he was referring to the 'Lybia' in the thread title.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. all justin bieber songs list.
  • all justin bieber songs list.



  • WiiDSmoker
    Apr 21, 11:34 AM
    They are blowing it out of proportion.

    What about Google? Why don't they go after them for tracking every little thing you do with their services. If you want to talk about a company that violates & then documents our privacy go after Google.

    What about Apple? Why don't they go after them for tracking every little thing you do with their services. If you want to talk about a company that violates & then documents our privacy go after Apple.

    Don't be a fool.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • syklee26
    Sep 1, 03:10 PM
    Not more products... more BTO options. Here's my ideal line.

    Mac Cube - $499
    Low-end Conroe
    512MB RAM
    80GB HD (full-size)
    Superdrive
    Intel Graphics

    Mac Cube - $699
    Mid-end Conroe
    1GB RAM
    120GB HD
    Superdrive
    Intel Graphics

    All BTO... up to mid-end Conroe, 4GB of RAM, real video card, and even a 500GB HD!

    iMac
    As it is now, but modernized specs and low to mid-Conroe. BTO DOWNgradable to the current "education" model.

    Mac Pro
    Also as it is now.

    MacBook White - $999
    Low-End Merom
    1GB RAM
    60GB HD
    Combo Drive
    Intel Graphics
    13" Matte Display

    MacBook White - $1299
    Mid-End Merom
    1GB RAM
    80GB HD
    Superdrive
    Intel Graphics
    13" Matte Display

    BOTH models are equally upgradable... to 2GB RAM, 100GB HD, Low-End Graphics Card.

    MacBook Pro 15" - $1799
    High-End Merom
    1GB RAM
    80GB HD
    Superdrive
    128MB Graphics
    15" Matte Display

    MacBook Pro 17" - $1999
    Same as 15" with 17" screen.


    See? FEWER models, more BTO. Much easier to find a Mac you agree with.

    you can always wish but there is no chance in hell we will see this kind of pricing.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • Stella
    Jun 24, 08:46 AM
    We hope, Jobs said - many different iOS products later this year...

    In other words:
    Many more locked down products this year
    :p





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. Justin Bieber at #39;First Step 2
  • Justin Bieber at #39;First Step 2



  • farmboy
    Apr 19, 04:44 PM
    25-pin parallel port and floppy disk or I'm not buying.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber earrings
  • justin bieber earrings



  • bmx433
    Jan 12, 12:56 PM
    for me, this would go into the "who cares" column. i don't need another notebook no matter how thin it is. what i need is a sub notebook. i don't believe a thinner notebook would garner all of this much attention. not a big enough deal. not the apple style. MacBook Air. i have to say no way.

    i'll go out on a limb and say the "air" has something to do with a new wireless network to replace the stupid EDGE network.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. new justin bieber pics 2010.
  • new justin bieber pics 2010.



  • BlizzardBomb
    Sep 1, 11:58 AM
    My guess: 17" dropping to $1,099, 20" to $1,499

    $1,999 with more hd, a gig of ram and, hopefully, (i do doubt it though as well) a nice gpu (at least as bto, unlikely though for the imac).

    I'd order one right away! :cool:

    $1,999 is pushing it a bit IMO. :)

    I highly doubt they would killl it off. I think they'd drop the price on it which would make it even more desirable for standard consumers with a budget. Sort of a, why get the mini when I could just pay a bit more for the iMac 17" kind of thing.

    Good point, although the suffocating the Mini would be a problem. If the updated Mini is decent enough it should be able to survive though.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • Tailpike1153
    Mar 22, 03:50 PM
    The chance that the iPod Classic is updated to 220GB is zero. Apple has no plans to ever update a hard drive based non-touch portable device (they would not waste their time), and they've shown even less interest in increasing the capacity of any device beyond even 64GB flash.

    Tony

    Is Apple's 64GB falsh memory ceiling a reflection of the market place or that Apple is now run by profit hungry cheapskates?





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • Silentwave
    Sep 6, 05:56 PM
    Really confused as to why they just didn't skip to Core2.

    probably supply reasons and cost reasons.

    if they bumped it to core 2, at least the base model would still have been core duo, the c2d one would have been more expensive, and i'm willing to bet we may see the 1.83 C2D in more than just the 17" imac soon.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • guzhogi
    Jul 18, 09:58 AM
    I like to know that I can listen to (or view) my music on my schedule, at my convenience, on my time. If someone's telling me that I've got to hew to THEIR schedule, then it's just ceased being convenient.
    It's not supposed to be convenient, it's supposed to make the movie companies money. ;)





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber rare photo shoot
  • justin bieber rare photo shoot



  • ipodG8TR
    Aug 16, 12:38 PM
    And why not offer clips from Sirius shows, namely Stern, as downloads from iTunes? Apple already allows explicit content (think every Hip Hop song), so there shouldn't be a problem.

    Song paradies and other clips would sell like hotcakes for .99!

    Stern isn't for everyone, but millions of fans would bring some serious attention and cash to Apple.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber book photoshoot.
  • justin bieber book photoshoot.



  • prady16
    Sep 1, 11:47 AM
    Wow......Time for replacing my desktop!





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. Justin Bieber is on the cover
  • Justin Bieber is on the cover



  • bigmc6000
    Jul 18, 08:02 AM
    I think it'd be a good idea. What most people in here seem to forget about is that there are millions of people who don't have DVD burners, much less DL DVD burners. Also, if the quality gets much more than 480p we're talking about quite a few older computers not being able to play it back very well. I think my 1.5GHz Powerbook is technically (according to apple) limited at 480p so if there's any slow down or jerkiness to get it to 720p I'm not a big fan of that.

    I think rental is a good idea - I've gone to blockbuster a few times and I've even watched some films from my cable company just because I didn't feel like going to blockbuster. But if they can make the price good (1.99 or 2.99 tops) it'd still be cheaper than either of the options I just listed and it'd be whole lot easier to do it.

    I like download to buy for music but I'm with a lot of people on here in that if I want to own a movie I'll just go to target the day it's released and get it for $16.

    One more thing - you don't want Steve to win this round because the studios would require an absurd pricing model. Look at the universal store - 29.99 for new releases?!?! If you want the DVD just go to Walmart or Target etc and get it way below MSRP otherwise the movie companies are going to make apple do what the retails do - take a loss on every single one sold and I really don't think Steve would be down with that...





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • FearNo1
    Apr 23, 12:30 AM
    Its good that you are at least suspicious of apple's actions. There has to be a reason why apple inc still has not responded to this. BTW, before someone asks, no I do not have an android or other smart phone as they could be worse at spying than iphone.

    Not this easy.

    It's not so much about finding people at any moment, but knowing where they've been. And this file makes it dirt simple to find that out.



    A guy in your terrorist cell claims he's not FBI, because he's never been to Washington DC. Even his phone contacts are all people nowhere near there. Yet what if his cache list says otherwise. He's probably dead.



    By now, you also know that I always speak from personal experience when possible.

    I was Military Intelligence and NSA in the heart of the Cold War. I did undercover field work at times. This kind of easy info is both priceless and dangerous. I've seen field officers compromised in almost every way imaginable. My scenarios are not stretches by any means.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. new justin bieber photoshoot.
  • new justin bieber photoshoot.



  • BenRoethig
    Aug 29, 04:49 PM
    Exactly!!!
    I media center like this would sell like crazy... small, simple and elegant. Just imagine how many switchers you would get at the same time.

    I don't know about switchers, but it should be a success in the home entertainment center/ media PC market.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. justin bieber new haircut.
  • justin bieber new haircut.



  • MacBoobsPro
    Nov 28, 10:04 AM
    Tits Up very zoon!

    They should of marketed it as a Video player that plays music. That way it distinguishes itself from the iPod which is a music player that plays video. Sounds crazy but in marketing terms they are two completely different things and MS could of capitalised on this a little.





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. Justin Bieber meets Sandra
  • Justin Bieber meets Sandra



  • twoodcc
    Apr 14, 07:39 PM
    So I should put the -bigadv into my i7, it's not a great i7 I think its at 1.66ghz and in a laptop. Should I risk it? How can I maximise the PPD from my i7 as its only doing like 1-2k a day I think.

    sorry, i should have been more clear. i forgot that they have i7 laptop processors out. only the desktop processors can do -bigadv units, and they gotta be overclocked to be worth it (they are very easy to overclock).

    1.66 Ghz and a laptop isn't going to make it for bigadv units they need to be completed within about 3-4 days to make it worthwhile and I doubt your machine would make that time frame. An overclocked i7 920 at about 3-4? Ghz will work. My i7 920 is not overclocked so I don't do bigadv units on it and it also is running 3 gpu's so it has some overhead from them.

    yeah, i wouldn't overclock with 3 gpu's in there (well, actually i'd probably try it, but you're doing so well with ppd already, not worth the risk)

    Hey twoodcc, when did you sneak past lyzardking, I totally missed it, congrats for making it to 3rd place! And you're at about 1200th place overall, won't be long before you get to 3 digits!

    haha, thanks. yeah i think i moved into 3rd yesterday or the day before. yeah looking forward to 3 digits. i just gotta get this other system up and running. i really need to rearrange my gpus again, but just haven't had the time





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. photoshoot from the new
  • photoshoot from the new



  • inmyname
    Jan 12, 02:45 PM
    ..maybe the product they produce will be iphone/ipod touch size and technology with a SEPARATE folding bluetooth keyboard. Then suddenly that recent docking station patent becomes relevant. Want something portable?.. take the macbook nano out of your pocket and play with it. Want to do a little typing? take the bluetooth keyboard out of the other pocket, unfold it and get to it. Want to use a DVD burner, firewire stuff, USB , printer, ethernet etc etc etc? Plug the nano into the hub and oh look!.. You get a big 20" screen incorporated into the hub too!

    Is it far off science fiction fantasy? Not really. I have a palm TX on which I carry multimedia on, has my schedule, task lists, mail, pdfs, etc etc. Connects to a fold out (iGo) bluetooth keyboard and lets me efficiently wordprocess when I want that functionality, runs about 7 hours between recharging, has SD/MMC expansion, wifi, ir blah blah blah..

    Its technology that is a couple of years old I'm sure.. apple must surely have caught up by now, right?:D





    justin bieber new photoshoot december 2010. new justin bieber doll.
  • new justin bieber doll.



  • kadajawi
    Sep 6, 08:08 PM
    Too expensive if you ask me. In the cinema I pay $2 for a not so new movie (1/2 year old?), indie stuff/classics/etc. costs $4, new big movies $5. Most DVDs I buy cost around $10. How good will the quality be? Better be good, it's possible to download HD quality stuff (with HD resolution) for free nowadays (not legal, but iTunes etc. have to compete with their free enemy too). I don't like the system of buy before you try anyways. I mean who knows if the movie you pay for isn't crap? The new Pink Panther was ok for example, but I thought that the trailer was some sort of best of... the good stuff was in the trailer already.
    I prefer to have DVDs of movies I really like, not of movies where I think they may be great.





    BRLawyer
    Mar 24, 01:54 PM
    Would definitely be great if they would just support off-the-shelf graphics cards. I'd be a little surprised, but I've given up saying that Apple will or won't do something just because of their prior decisions.

    jW

    Well, it seems like the fabled xMac is finally coming for some... :rolleyes:





    macman2790
    Sep 6, 12:46 AM
    yeah hopefully by at least the 26th or the 12th. but by speculating that it's going to happen the following week hasn't worked for anyone yet





    quagmire
    Jan 7, 12:43 AM
    There's a reason BMW says to use high-octane fuel. If you don't use the recommended fuels and fluids and the engine starts to get rough, you can't entirely blame BMW.

    I run my BMW and MINI on 91/93 always. My 70K miles 330ci purrs like a kitten.

    I wasn't blaming BMW. Just stating, but it looks like it was just the spark plugs going bad as when my brother replaced them the engine smoothed back out.





    vnle
    Feb 19, 10:08 PM
    Not much I can do with my dorm.

    Do you go to UMD by any chance? :confused: Because that looks almost exactly like my dorm down to the tiny desk they give you.





    lordonuthin
    Mar 23, 04:50 PM
    yes, congrats to designed for 1 million points!

    and congrats to you, whiterabbit for 11 million points!

    but why is it not showing you hit 11 million points for the team?

    Thanks.

    I don't know? :confused:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment