Monday, May 16, 2011

justin bieber selena gomez

justin bieber selena gomez. justinbieber selenagomez
  • justinbieber selenagomez



  • yg17
    Mar 19, 11:16 PM
    For the sake of consistency with the App Store and its censorship policies, it should be removed for containing offensive, disgusting content.

    I don't think it should be removed, and I don't think many other apps that have been removed should be removed. I just think Apple should censor consistently or not censor at all.





    justin bieber selena gomez. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • bug67
    Sep 14, 02:33 PM
    Whatever. I got one anyway. No problems whatsoever. :D





    justin bieber selena gomez. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • hunkaburningluv
    Mar 27, 03:01 PM
    >modern warfare 2

    >hardcore gamer

    OH WOW

    dude, it's where the money is - granted the franchise is getting run into the ground with yearly releases, but that's activision's call.



    Oh yay! These forums attract the angry Microsoft supporters, Android yahoos and now the rabid gamers are feeling insecure. We should all petition Apple to stop making compelling devices!

    There is a difference between being realistic about devices and having your head in the clouds. I LOVE my apple gear and can't wait to get an ipad, but I am realistic in it's capability - it certainly isn't going to replace anything as a main device for gamers.

    The iPad isn't the Jesus device that will be the be all and end all of tech....





    justin bieber selena gomez. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • MCIowaRulz
    Apr 12, 09:12 PM
    You can follow this link
    http://twitpic.com/photos/robimbs
    Looks nice!
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/275784142.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1302661762&Signature=frki81qIXmAgzK92lFfwqmHP8tQ%3D





    justin bieber selena gomez. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • fwoppers
    Sep 29, 11:30 PM
    is that lime case tpu or silicon?

    TPU





    justin bieber selena gomez. Photo of Justin Bieber and
  • Photo of Justin Bieber and



  • dmcaudio
    Mar 22, 03:52 PM
    I wonder if they'd give a revamped Classic Airplay capabilities... in addition to being the pocket media player we all know and love make it an addition to your other devices as a bulk mobile storage capable of pushing audio/video out to Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, etc. I'd buy another one then. I mean, I have a terabyte Toshiba drive that i carry in my laptop case, but that requires the USB cable. Who wants to dongle their drive?





    justin bieber selena gomez. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • hunkaburningluv
    Mar 26, 08:28 AM
    If someone had come out with a console allowing for full-color 1024x768 touchscreen controllers the other consoles would be scrambling to catch up. Even if that controller cost $499.

    While there are some nits here (30fps isn't exactly ideal performance, the dongle connection seems too flimsy for real gameplay, etc) I think this is a huge step forward in gaming.

    Nintendo and Microsoft should be shaking in their boots right now.

    As a rather casual gamer, I'd love to see the bastard love-child of this and kinect.

    you think? I think no none would buy the $499 controller as it's too expensive for a controller.

    Ninty and M$ have nothing to worry about anything that apple does in relation to games will supplement the market as it is.


    Not really. Properly designed controls on touch screen will be just fine... You will see...

    Anyone who thinks that the long-term viability of the IOS ecosystem as a significant home game player because of the lack of hard controls is just missing the picture.

    I can't figure out why some people think you have to look at the screen of a touchscreen device to use it to manipulate things in a game world. Between rotation and movement of the device itself with properly placed buttons you can do a lot with it, none of it requiring looking at the touch screen.

    I suspect most people could distinguish between the lower left corner of their device and the upper right corner, for instance, without looking at the screen.


    There is still a vast difference in the tactility (sp) and force feed back that hardcore gamers won't take too - as much as I don't like modern warfare, but I doubt the metric crapload of players would prefer to play with touch controls

    but when you remove the need for look at a touch screen, then why need it? A simple touch pad would suffice. By removing the need to look at the screen, you remove the point of it.

    Hardcore gaming will never change to the extent it doesn't need a controller and as such the market isn't going to change. Sure I can't wait until I play starcraft or the like on an ipad, but I won't be ditching any of my consoles.





    justin bieber selena gomez. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • dguisinger
    Aug 7, 08:01 AM
    One thing I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to see changed is the Network preference panel.

    I HATE, HATE, HATE it!

    On OSX clients its somewhat okay, but when you use OS X Server (yes, i know its the same) and you start setting up multi-homed boxes, using multiple ethernet connections, each with multiple IP addresses, it flippin sucks!

    You have to keep hitting Duplicate adapter, and its 1 IP per virtual adapter!
    Common Apple! 1 adapter, multiple IPs! Its easy, Microsoft lets you do it with a single click....you look at the adapter list, you know what port you are actually configuring! Damn UI idiots need to rethink that one

    speaking of UI fixes, whats with Safari not scrolling the window when you are typing in a text box and the text box goes off the bottom of the window...grrrr





    justin bieber selena gomez. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • chillywilly
    Sep 7, 12:48 PM
    The prices in CompUSa will be dropped on Friday for what they may actually have in stock. They have been constraining them for the past couple weeks. All I have is the display core duo and one box stock core solo. Alot of the apple employees who work in the CompUSAs had extra days off this week due to the holiday (much needed) so they may not have been back into CUSA to let the staff know.

    Kevin
    I think getting a cheaper older model of Mac mini would be great, if the prices were right. It would be a great starter machine for someone that really doesn't care about having the lastest and greatest.





    justin bieber selena gomez. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • kdjc00
    Mar 28, 01:19 PM
    it will be interesting to see where apple takes that capabilities of this features to expand its gaming line. i hope it expands it to the apple tv. HD 1080p games would be great..





    justin bieber selena gomez. Justin Bieber#39;s romance with
  • Justin Bieber#39;s romance with



  • Dont Hurt Me
    Sep 1, 01:35 PM
    Talking about the iMac chin, isn't it time for a new-look iMac? I couldn't imagine a 23" wide chin :eek:They need to get rid of the chin, it looks like crap in my view so lets hope for a all new line and no more pod looking iMacs. I admit this sounds nice but would rather see a decent consumer tower.





    justin bieber selena gomez. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • bketchum
    Jan 11, 09:22 PM
    I like the name. It grabs my imagination immediately. Light as air. The Macworld banner says, �2008. There�s something in the air.� Perhaps the tag is subtly suggesting something new inside the MacBook air - that being a flash drive.





    justin bieber selena gomez. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • kntgsp
    Sep 14, 11:13 AM
    Interesting. Instead of jailbreaking, know what I do? I copy my files onto my iOS devices as a backup. No problem. I have several GB of data on both my iPod touch and my iPad.

    I have yet to find a single Windows or Linux computer at work that will allow me to simply drag and drop some files onto the device as if it were a mounted drive like any other USB stick or Android/Symbian phone.

    It's why the girlfriend has the iPhone4 and I am using Android at the moment (which I am growing to detest for lack of decent VNC options)





    justin bieber selena gomez. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • aquajet
    Sep 6, 09:46 AM
    I really kinda wish Apple would offer deeper education discounts on the mini. $20 just seems cheap to me. I wonder what the exact margins are on these things.

    The 24" iMac can be upgraded to a 7600GT video card. Anyone know how decent that is? What about the x1600?

    Wrong thread.





    justin bieber selena gomez. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • toddybody
    Mar 24, 02:24 PM
    Lian Li Hackintosh yo.





    justin bieber selena gomez. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • twoodcc
    Nov 21, 08:32 AM
    Folks, I'm trying to run FAH on my i7 iMac. I put in "-bigadv -smp 8 -local " into the 'extra parameters' tab of the Settings app. I've got 8 processes going and it all looks good.

    Apart from entering "3446" as the team number, do I need a passkey?

    yes, you need a passkey to get the bonus. and you won't get the bonus until you have 10 units with that passkey.

    but please let us know how long it takes to do a frame. i would like to know how that machine does





    justin bieber selena gomez. justin-ieber-selena-gomez-19-
  • justin-ieber-selena-gomez-19-



  • innominato5090
    Feb 20, 01:24 AM
    New work machine.

    snip

    beautiful. I love the colors and the symmetry of your desk! may I ask you for a bigger pic?





    justin bieber selena gomez. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • Galaxas0
    Apr 2, 11:37 PM
    Here's a pic of the content width changed in Safari.





    justin bieber selena gomez. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • Slix
    May 2, 07:00 PM
    Windows pop ups are always confusing, I agree.

    I guess this is helpful, but for me, I'll probably do it the old way, because I'm so used to it.





    tkermit
    Apr 3, 11:32 AM
    Kind of interesting to now look back at Steve Jobs's introductory speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmG9jzCHtSQ) for Chiat/Day's 'Think Different' campaign, about core values and Apple's approach to marketing.





    Nameci
    Feb 20, 08:09 PM
    Current setup... my sig.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/SilverS3/Photo-0214.jpg





    medazinol
    Nov 29, 04:36 PM
    Like everyone else, I've seen the pictures of the back of the iTV (no video in ports) but I'd really like to able to record on this puppy.

    I'll still buy one because I have tons of video I'd rather watch on my plasma pulled from my iMac rather than wasting CDs and DVDs. Sorry but my XBOX 360 limitation to WMV streaming via Conenect360 just doesn't cut it...





    AppliedVisual
    Nov 26, 07:33 PM
    They shipped the XServe but there is no longer an XServe Cluster node model. Apple used to ship a stipped down XServe with only one drive. You used to be able to get dual processors in the Cluster Node for the price of a single Proc XServe [proper].
    The Cluster nodes had better price/performance but they weren't designed for running real 24x7 server tasks.

    ffakr.

    Ah, I see... But then again, you have more config options if you talk to one of Apple's business consultants and you can configure an Xserve with no drives if you'd like. Not sure what else the prior cluster node configurations had though, I guess I was unaware of their existence -- never saw them on the site, but I didn't really look.





    apple-science
    Jul 20, 09:48 AM
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5a/IPod_sales_quarterly.pngThanks MacFan. Interesting curve.
    Will probably be leapt upon by iPod-haters as proof of the end of the world but just watch the Holiday sales quarter.... ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment