Thursday, May 19, 2011

selena gomez gets punched

selena gomez gets punched. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • Lollypop
    Aug 7, 05:40 AM
    Finish work at 5.30pm - 1 hour of 5-a-side footy (6.00 - 7.00pm) - drive home, eat & shower by 7.30pm - turn on Mac, log into MacRumors (hopefully it'll be running!) - and laugh at all you silly bugger's who have to spend �1000's on a new Mac and display :p


    It is funny reading about how people all of a sudden HAVE to get something, or are upset about how their investment is now worthless or if apple will let them exchange their recently bouth XXX for the new model. :rolleyes:

    I would love to be able to see some of the demos of leopard, I expect a lot of it, and screenshots wont work this time!





    selena gomez gets punched. selena gomez punched in
  • selena gomez punched in



  • mrblack927
    Mar 31, 07:06 AM
    I haven't noticed too many aesthetic differences (besides iCal of course) but it does feel overall smoother than DP1 to me. You can tell Apple is working hard to get this ready for prime time.





    selena gomez gets punched. Selena Gomez got punched
  • Selena Gomez got punched



  • kjr39
    Oct 23, 06:52 AM
    Sigh.

    Okay fine, I guess I'll buy one of these new fancy MBP with a C2D processor instead of continuing to wait for the 12" G5 PB...





    selena gomez gets punched. selena gomez at justin bieber
  • selena gomez at justin bieber



  • GSPice
    Apr 19, 11:15 AM
    MacRumors is quoting CNET? :(





    selena gomez gets punched. Selena gomez
  • Selena gomez



  • SubaruNation555
    Nov 24, 06:08 PM
    HP ZR24w to replace my 23" Cinema Display. It seems there aren't many 24" IPS 16:10 monitors around for under $500.

    http://p.gzhls.at/519550.jpg





    selena gomez gets punched. Selena Gomez#39;s spokesperson
  • Selena Gomez#39;s spokesperson



  • ingenious
    Apr 8, 12:53 PM
    I think he did. He said something like "okay, I've read the other side. Now can we go back to talking about my half baked misguided ideas?"

    ya i know but i was talking about when i put:



    Thats not true ! Ive been reading everyone's posts but you just don't want to see both sides of the story. I just want Apple to do better...

    Look at this business weekly online story about Apple - very interesting

    http://www.businessweek.com/technol..._5468_tc056.htm

    really, this is what Ive been taking about...I think that most Mac users don't want to hear it

    and this one too

    http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/main...cfm?NewsID=8372




    ok, YOU listen to "our side" of the story now!!!!! The point is, apple is NOT dying, they do not need saving, blah blah blah. just read the 100 posts above mine explaining this to you, but you refusing to listen. If you want apple to do better, then think that and leave the rest of us alone. I myself wouldn't mind having more of my contacts using a mac so i wouldn't have to do tech support for them all the time, but then again, that would cut down on people who force money on me for it.





    selena gomez gets punched. gomez didnt get punched by
  • gomez didnt get punched by



  • zeppiecr
    Sep 6, 07:39 AM
    Pricing Now Starts at Just $999; New 24-inch Model Added






    selena gomez gets punched. gomez didnt get punched
  • gomez didnt get punched



  • gr8whtd0pe
    Nov 25, 11:31 AM
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nDv9cslWL.jpg

    :D





    selena gomez gets punched. selena gomez gets punched in
  • selena gomez gets punched in



  • 0815
    May 2, 05:01 PM
    Great, but why use "Click and hold" when you can right click? Why implement the limitations of a small touch screen into a full computer that has the ability to do more? I hate things that require a delay. Click and hold sucks.

    They are going to re-introduce the one button mouse :eek:





    selena gomez gets punched. selena gomez gets punched in
  • selena gomez gets punched in



  • mdntcallr
    Sep 6, 08:10 PM
    Apple should let the record companies do variable pricing on their product as well.

    would lead to some older albums at 7.99 and some newer at say 12.99.





    selena gomez gets punched. hit punched, selena gomez
  • hit punched, selena gomez



  • prodigee
    Feb 27, 09:25 PM
    What did you unplug before taking the picture? :o
    My SD card for my camera. :P
    Looks like you do a fair bit of typing on that thing!
    My old one started looking like that but then Apple replaced it with a new one. I bought a keyboard cover. Not because I hate shiny keys, but because hair and stuff was falling in the keys.

    Here at school it is my only computer, and I used it almost exclusively last year because I was on the move so much. So yeah I guess you could say I do a lot of typing on here haha. :)





    selena gomez gets punched. selena gomez got punched in
  • selena gomez got punched in



  • r.j.s
    Jan 2, 04:37 PM
    Here we go, the new and improved 2011 Picture of your car thread.

    2009 Edition (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=627003)

    2010 Edition (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=868502)

    Mine: 2006 F-150 SuperCrew
    266102

    266103

    And since it doesn't fit into the garage (it's too long), I have to clean the snow off :mad: :
    266105





    selena gomez gets punched. Selena Gomez Didn#39;t Get
  • Selena Gomez Didn#39;t Get



  • PBF
    Apr 3, 02:37 AM
    - can press ctrl+up again to close Mission Control, doesnt work with ctrl-down for Expos� app windows though
    That's because the 'control' button acts like a four-finger gesture. Same applies to ctrl+left arrow and ctrl+right arrow.





    selena gomez gets punched. selena gomez gets punched in
  • selena gomez gets punched in



  • dscuber9000
    Apr 3, 12:54 PM
    I saw the ad yesterday on TV and I really liked it. It didn't show a bunch of apps I'll never use, it kind of drove home the point that the future of computing will be something like this.





    selena gomez gets punched. Selena Gomez did NOT get
  • Selena Gomez did NOT get



  • 108
    Oct 24, 03:34 AM
    i will be asleep when they sell the new hardware, if it happens

    is anyone willing to ring my (japanese) cellular phone if there's good news?

    . . . probably not?





    selena gomez gets punched. SelenaGomezJustinBieber.jpg
  • SelenaGomezJustinBieber.jpg



  • macmunch
    Jul 19, 06:45 PM
    Thats very cool !

    I see high chance to even better Results ...

    1. Look for People which wait for the Mac Pro (its me and at least 3-4 of my friends, 2 of them Switchers)
    2. iPod no major new features (New model will boost Sales)
    3. More Stores ---> more People who learn about Macs and try them out (50% new to mac in stores) ----> Here is much Space in Europe ecspecially in Germany !!! Every 11 or 12 PC user knows Mac or OS X, some know Apple cause of the iPod ....
    4. The Good old guys which wait for Revision 2 of a Mac :D

    bye





    selena gomez gets punched. Selena Gomez gets more daring
  • Selena Gomez gets more daring



  • Coffee87
    Jan 22, 04:01 PM
    2006 Lexus GS300

    http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2900/35140383.jpg

    2010 Lexus RX450h and my Polaris 850XP

    http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8712/dscn0800w.jpg





    selena gomez gets punched. Selena Gomez Gets Giggly Over
  • Selena Gomez Gets Giggly Over



  • striker33
    Mar 26, 08:59 AM
    Whilst tablet gaming will never overtake console gaming, unless a TV dock and controller is introduced, its always fun to see a portable device that is capable of outputting games at 1920x1080, where the xbox 360 and ps3 (retail games only) can not.

    They seriously think the 360 can last another 5 years? Considering this is only the iPad's 2nd release, I wouldn't bet on it.





    selena gomez gets punched. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • thereubster
    Oct 23, 10:52 AM
    Its not going to happen yet. The Chipset to support it isn't yet available (till next year)
    I'm picking Core 2 Duo (up to 2.33Ghz optional), FW800, new superdrives with DL support (or MAYBE Blu-ray option, they are available after all), New display options (higher rez), larger HD and thats it.
    What I would like to see them add is eSATA support but I bet they dont.





    milo
    Sep 7, 07:27 AM
    It's a nice idea, but WAY too pricey. I don't know what makes them think people will be willing to pay these prices when the DVD is available for just a little bit more (in some cases the same or less) and includes special features, probably better quality, and no DRM.

    If the studios insist on this kind of pricing for all download services, it will just drive people to bittorrent and netflix. It's just silly to insist that pricing be as much as DVD when you don't get as much for your money.

    The rumors also haven't addressed picture quality. I assume it will be an improvement, and it DEFINITELY won't be HD...but will it be even DVD quality? I'd say that's the bare minimum for something like this to even be considered by most consumers.

    I don't think rental is that big a deal. It would be nice (and may be added later), but it's a completely separate market from sales. I think people are going overboard saying lack of rentals would kill it.





    TangoCharlie
    Sep 1, 11:59 AM
    Wow. That would be great news. I'd think about one of those instead of a mac pro.... please make it have fw800. Then I really would take it over a pro.
    That's exactly why Apple differentiates its product lines. They want you to fork out for a Pro :)
    Equally, they DON'T want you to buy a Dell..... which is why I think they will introduce a "desktop" Mac.... But hey, it might not come with FW800 :(





    lordonuthin
    Mar 18, 01:18 PM
    glad to have you back!

    well, are you just running the gpu, or are you running the smp client as well?

    edit: seems that im getting about 8k ppd between a E6750 OC @ 3.4 and GTX 260 Core 216. Normal or not?

    I think the E6750 is the cpu? maybe? PPD for my gt 260 is around 4-5k so your PPD sounds about right.

    Glad you are here again, we need the points!!

    My power was off for about an hour this am for some reason and I didn't get to folding again until now :(





    lordonuthin
    Feb 17, 12:16 AM
    dang. well all my computers are down back at my apartment, so my production will be very little. i just started folding on my mbp with an a3 unit, so we'll see how it goes

    Sorry to hear that, when will you be able to get back to your apartment to get everything started again?

    My points are down too for some reason, not sure what the problem is as everything is running ok.





    dmaxdmax
    Nov 28, 01:23 PM
    Erm... So you're calling a slightly reheated Toshiba Gigabeat-POS with pseudo-WiFi (sure, it may be fully enabled in the future, but with a screen with that resolution, it'd be preety much useless) a "moterately high ante"?

    <snip>

    And by the way, there's already a "Gates' sucessor", and I'm talking about the CEO title, not the Chairman... Come to think about it, Ballmer is already a "chair-man" of sorts... :D And we all know how smart that guy is. :rolleyes:

    What I meant by moderately high ante was the dollars spent, not the product.

    I don't think we'll know what MS executives will do when Gates leaves until he's gone. Even Mr. B.

    Don't get me wrong - I think the Zune is crap. However it's always foolish to ignore the 800 pound gorilla, even when it's lazy and clueless. They can wake up and buy clues.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment