Tuesday, May 17, 2011

selena gomez in barney and friends

selena gomez in barney and friends. demi lovato and selena gomez
  • demi lovato and selena gomez



  • petsounds
    Apr 3, 06:10 AM
    I wasn't too stirred. It's not terrible, of course. Nothing Chiat\Day does for Apple is ever terrible. But it lacks the emotion of the iPhone 4 Facetime ad. It's a finger playing with some apps. We've seen this before. The only difference is serious piano music and a voiceover script that is pretty weak. It doesn't really hit you at the end. And they had to throw in "magical" of course. Apple's use of "magical" is as played out as Charlie Sheen's use of "winning".

    I think it's an attempt to make people feel some emotional bond with the iPad, but there isn't one. The iPhone, or any phone that people really love, becomes an emotional conduit because it allows you to communicate with the people you care about. The iPad 2 commercial showed useful apps. And that's fine. But it doesn't match up with the gravitas the announcer (and copywriter) were attempting to impart upon it. Maybe it is possible to make this connection, to bubble up these emotions, but not by just showing a finger. You have to show people using it in a compelling manner.





    selena gomez in barney and friends. Selena Gomez
  • Selena Gomez



  • Horrortaxi
    Apr 27, 09:16 AM
    you manage to be pedantic and mistaken at the same time
    He's perfect for politics. Narrow-minded, wrong, and insistent--sounds like a politician to me. Maybe we should lay off him before we end up on some kind of government blacklist.





    selena gomez in barney and friends. Selena Gomez in Barney And
  • Selena Gomez in Barney And



  • firestarter
    Apr 12, 09:39 PM
    Yeah BETA sounds like we won't be getting it for a while :(

    Ground up rewrite = a whole load of bugs.

    It'll be interesting to see how many shops use this for production work when it's finally released.





    selena gomez in barney and friends. gomez-vanity-fair-oscar
  • gomez-vanity-fair-oscar



  • jeanlain
    Apr 3, 05:49 PM
    In DP2, if you QuickLook a chaptered movie, you see the chapters (with thumbnails) listed vertically in a left pane of the QuickLook window (doesn't work quite well yet).





    selena gomez in barney and friends. Demi Lavato was on Barney
  • Demi Lavato was on Barney



  • milbournosphere
    Feb 25, 11:43 PM
    I do believe I saw him holding his sign... ;)





    selena gomez in barney and friends. Selena, the teen pop idol who
  • Selena, the teen pop idol who



  • twoodcc
    May 3, 11:07 AM
    I don't use my 09 MP for anything real intense but even having several apps going it doesn't take anything out of folding, I get the same times regardless.

    so running things like itunes and iphoto, and surfing the web, things are fine?





    selena gomez in barney and friends. Friends
  • Friends



  • 0815
    May 2, 05:07 PM
    I got a another newbie question
    I am planning on moving out of Windows (7) and onto MAC OS X, but I want to wait for Lion since its close to a finished product. Now my question is, if Lion comes out, would that mean every Mac (Mac Pro, iMac, iMac mini, Macbook, MB Pros, etc) would have Lion installed/packaged or is there a specific mac that will have Lion on its first day and the other macs would have to wait???

    All the (new) Macs will have it right away, Macs purchased shortly before the release get a cheap upgrade option (if I remember right) and most of the older macs should be upgradable (I would suspect every intel one, but I wasn't following the minimum spec)





    selena gomez in barney and friends. Gomez turns
  • Gomez turns



  • vand0576
    Sep 1, 01:11 PM
    if this turns out to be true, here's my prediction on the pricing:

    17" is stripped down and relegated to "emac" status and sells at a $999 price point

    20" sells for $1299 or $1399

    23" sells for $1699 or MAYBE $1799 at the most

    these prices seem a lot more like what I was thinking. Wishful? maybe, but this would be aggressive pricing, not keeping the current 17" and 20" where they are and throwing the 23" way over their marks.





    selena gomez in barney and friends. best friend Selena Gomez,
  • best friend Selena Gomez,



  • twoodcc
    Jan 23, 03:44 PM
    Our PPD has dropped 20% from the peak, I lost a big unit this week due to a reboot, same old annoying problem...

    Can't wait for Gulftown and GPU3...

    yeah i've noticed the team has been down. again, i believe the less we chat on this forum, the less members will fold. right now, if one of our top users goes down, our whole team does basically.

    i think we need to be more involved on here, and more people will fold.

    sorry to hear you lost a big unit. yeah gulftown and gpu3 will be great!





    selena gomez in barney and friends. New Selena Gomez Live Facebook
  • New Selena Gomez Live Facebook



  • jettredmont
    Aug 16, 02:36 PM
    Actually, you can get Sirius in Canada and are able to stream Sirius anywhere in the world IF you have an account registered in the US. I've heard of many international customers setting up accounts to listen abroad.

    I may be talking out of my ass here, but my understanding is that Sirius works via satellites in geosynchronous orbit, which means they are way way up there, "locked in" above a specific spot on the ground (they zip around the Earth once every 24 hours, which keeps them above the equatorial spot that is also zipping around a full rotation in 24 hours). It would be physically impossible for a receiver on the "other" side of the world to see a satellite above central America. Maybe Sirius has several satellites, but still if they only officially serve the US market I can't see these venturing any further East/West than the US Atlantic and Pacific coasts (maybe a little out into the Pacific to serve Hawaii better). I seriously doubt that they'd have a satellite where someone in, say, Bombay could hook in.

    The other issue that comes up is angle of ascention. While it's a nice just-off-vertical and tilted south for the US customers, once you start moving east/west (or to the extreme north/south) you start making it a far more horizontal angle. Which means, living in an area without a clear horizon you will get poor results. Moreover, the smaller the angle of ascention, the more atmosphere the signal has to go through, causing connection issues.

    I could be wrong. Maybe Sirius foolishly wastes its money providing satellite service to the other half of the world just for the small market of folks who are adventurous enough to open a US account just to sign on. Or, maybe they market world-wide service as a key feature for traveling businessmen (possible, but that makes me even less likely to subscribe!) Doesn't seem likely though.





    selena gomez in barney and friends. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • OdduWon
    Jan 1, 09:33 PM
    i hope this year apple takes a wider stance on how they support the artists used in there iTMS collection. More web links and a way of getting straight to their upcoming show list would be a nice start, as some were lost when iT 7 came out.

    With iTv you could have a "front row" seat for live streamed concerts and events. This would be like pay-per view but with a apple tie in.

    And if you had a camera setup YOU could be the event. A sort of iCast ;)





    selena gomez in barney and friends. Selena Gomez has taken the
  • Selena Gomez has taken the



  • nagromme
    Nov 29, 04:27 PM
    Living room, car, blah blah blah.

    Nobody has yet delivered a truly GOOD streaming media solution for my hot air balloon. Are you listening Apple???!!!!! :mad:





    selena gomez in barney and friends. selena gomez in arney and
  • selena gomez in arney and



  • seenew
    Aug 7, 03:43 AM
    Are there going to be static downloads of the event? I mean, one I can save to view later? I hate streams, so badly.





    selena gomez in barney and friends. DEMI LOVATO AND SELENA GOMEZ
  • DEMI LOVATO AND SELENA GOMEZ



  • SevenInchScrew
    Nov 27, 10:05 AM
    How is Hot Pursuit? Is it open world?
    It is really awesome, from what little I've played so far. I don't have my copy yet, it is still in transit for delivery today. But I played it at a friend's, and it is really awesome. It isn't open world, you pick the events to do, but you can also play them from both sides, racers and cops. I haven't played much of it, but what I have is excellent.

    I love NFS games, and I love Burnout games. Thus, a NFS game developed by the guys who normally make the Burnout games is just about as perfect as an arcade racer can get for me. Forza 3 is still my favorite console "simulation" racer, but this newest Hot Pursuit is likely going to be my favorite arcade racer, and will get played for MANY hours.
    SHIFT was a terrible game.
    Ugh, I agree.
    I disagree. I quite enjoyed what I played of it before, and for $10, I will easily get my moneys worth out of it.





    selena gomez in barney and friends. on arney and friends.
  • on arney and friends.



  • rikers_mailbox
    Jul 18, 02:21 AM
    If true, an iTunes movie download service could drive sales of Mac Minis as a home-entertainment device. Not that it is (of ever will be) an all-in-one solution... but development of Front Row will continue and this is just one step towards something good for Apple and consumers alike.

    I, for one, am all for the movie rental model. I'm interested in actually purchasing only very few movies. The others I watch only once, maybe twice. If I had to buy them, they'd sit on the virtual shelf until the next video format (VHS, DVD, BluRay/HD-DVD, ???) comes out and I'd just have to buy the same movie again. Please, let me rent.

    As for quality, I'd expect nothing less than DVD. Apple thrives on progress. Although I'm willing to bet Jobs is pushing for some level of HD, 720p for starters?





    selena gomez in barney and friends. selena gomez in arney and
  • selena gomez in arney and



  • Amnak
    Apr 2, 10:19 PM
    I think what you don't realize is that for people who love the iPad either:
    a) They don't need something more powerful, or
    b) They have other devices (laptops, pcs) that do what other things they want to do.

    I fit in camp B. I use my iPad for web surfing, reading, sharing pictures, while listening to Pandora. Could I use my laptop for this? Sure I could - Yes. But I enjoy using my iPad for these types of tasks. It's more comfortable using for these tasks, and more enjoyable.

    Think about this for a second. Why do you have a toaster? Can't you toast bread in your oven by putting it on broil? A toaster has so few features compared to an oven. What's the use of a toaster? This points out the reasons for an iPad. My 'toaster' isn't my only cooking device in my house, but it complements my stove, just like my iPad complements my laptop.

    I love your analogy, I'm going to use it all the time now!





    selena gomez in barney and friends. time friend Selena Gomez.
  • time friend Selena Gomez.



  • supremedesigner
    Jul 18, 07:38 AM
    This is bulls***! IF they want to do that way, then it's their loss! That is really stupid. I'd rather buy DVD instead of renting their cheapstake movies!





    selena gomez in barney and friends. the Life of Selena Gomez
  • the Life of Selena Gomez



  • Trauma1
    Apr 21, 11:26 AM
    Maybe focus on Jobs...

    Might want to rephrase that.





    selena gomez in barney and friends. selena gomez barney and
  • selena gomez barney and



  • lyzardking
    May 8, 11:44 AM
    wait, so are you running a3's on your 09s? or bigadv units?

    also, congrats to whiterabbit for 15 million points!

    a3's on the '08

    -bigadv on the '09s (they occasionally pickup an a3)

    Sorry about the confusion (I should reread what I type) :o





    Bromac
    Sep 27, 11:01 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/09/14/consumer-reports-holds-strong-on-iphone-4-non-recommendation/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/09/14/093156-iphone_4_case.jpg

    Influential ratings magazine Consumer Reports generated waves earlier this year by deciding that it couldn't recommend (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/07/12/consumer-reports-cant-recommend-iphone-4-due-to-signal-issues/) the iPhone 4 to potential customers due to its antenna issues, despite the fact that the device garnered the top score (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/07/12/aside-from-signal-issue-consumer-reports-rates-iphone-4-highest-amongst-all-smartphones/) in the magazine's ratings of smartphones. With Apple's offer of free cases made at its July press conference about the issue, the magazine maintained its non-recommendation (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/07/16/consumer-reports-still-not-recommending-iphone-4/), claiming that the temporary program was insufficient in addressing the problem.

    Now that Apple has officially announced that it will be ending the free case program (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/09/10/apples-free-iphone-4-case-program-to-end-september-30th/) as of September 30th, Consumer Reports has once again noted its displeasure with Apple's treatment of the issue and declined to add the device to its list of recommended models.Apple has indicated that any customers experiencing reception issues on their iPhone 4s should contact AppleCare to obtain free cases, opting to end the blanket program in favor of an on-request policy to address what the company believes is a very small number of customers affected by the issue.

    Article Link: 'Consumer Reports' Holds Strong on iPhone 4 Non-Recommendation (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/09/14/consumer-reports-holds-strong-on-iphone-4-non-recommendation/)


    I got the iphone 4 and it is out of this world!!!!!!





    bradc
    Aug 6, 09:21 PM
    I fourth that notion for a picture of 'Hasta la Vista, Vista'. That's a pretty tongue-in-cheek statement!





    longofest
    Nov 29, 02:10 PM
    Already been done...

    http://www.tuaw.com/2006/01/11/atechs-toilet-paper-dispenser-ipod-dock/

    That is absolutely fantastic!





    Don Kosak
    May 2, 06:02 PM
    So you're saying we should go back to Mac OS Classic cooperative multi-tasking ?

    Hello ?

    The 80s called, they want their computing paradigms back. Cooperative multi-tasking makes sense on ressource limited architectures. Even the iPhone/iPad like devices are far from "ressource limited". We had pre-emptive multi-tasking on much less capable devices (think 386s with 8 MB of RAM).

    Never said anything about cooperative multi-tasking.

    iOS is not cooperative multi-tasking. It's fully pre-emptive.

    I'm talking about intelligent pre-emptive multitasking with API's that allow the Apps to make intelligent decisions removing the burden from users to "clean up" after apps they have launched but aren't using.

    I'm talking about Apps that are, to the user, ALWAYS instantly available in exactly the same state that they left them in.

    That's what the big deal about this auto-save / resume / versioning stuff is about.





    Chundles
    Aug 7, 03:31 AM
    An image of the new iPhone just came out! I can't reveal the source I got it from, but you have to trust me, this is the real deal!

    OMG!!

    Dat iz teh secks!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment