Monday, May 16, 2011

selena gomez new haircut 2010

selena gomez new haircut 2010. Selena Gomez New Haircut:
  • Selena Gomez New Haircut:



  • sigamy
    Jul 18, 11:30 AM
    My theory is this: We are going to get first run movies in the iTMS.

    This is why it is rental only. The movie companies are worried about releasing DVDs at the same time as a film hits the theater. (Not sure why.) Jobs finally got to them--he tricked them by fighting for the sale/rental but he didn't even care about that. He wanted the first run movies and I think he got them. Now you'll be able to rent a brand new film the day it is released in theaters. This is the only real selling point for movie downloads. Why download a limited copy of a movie when I can get if from numerous other sources?

    This will be Jobs' 3rd home run in iTunes. First was music, the no brainer. Second was TV. Nobody was thinking about downloading existing TV shows before Apple did it. Everyone thought they were working on movie downloads. TV was brilliant. There is an immediate need--if you missed Lost and forgot to tape it, you need to get it soon because you can't miss what happened, etc.

    Movies don't work that way. You can wait a while to see a movie. Also, movies have been available on other media for 30 years so there were other places to go for the content. TV shows just started appearing on DVD recently.

    Would I ever download 1979's Superman The Movie? Nope, never. have it on DVD. Would I download 2006's Superman Returns? Yep, definetly.





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. selena gomez haircut 2010.
  • selena gomez haircut 2010.



  • peestandingup
    Jul 15, 12:33 AM
    I usually think Apple makes great decisions, but my guess is that Blu-Ray was a bad one. I think it will ultimately fail with consumers.

    There is A LOT riding on this right now & given Sony's track record with this sorta stuff, im a little concerned. Their PSP (UMD) format is already on its way out & is being discontinued. Not to mention all the other failed Sony formats over the years.

    Now, they announce the PS3 is gonna have that ridiculous price tag of $600, which could have been much cheaper if they didnt include Blu-Ray in every single machine. They should have made it an add-on & gave people a choice instead of shoving it in everyones face. Correct me if im wrong, but dont gamers just wanna play games? You're looking at upwards of $1,000 for the system, a couple games, add-ons, etc. If PS3 fails (which it very well might), then kiss Blu-Ray goodbye.

    Sony is setting themselves up for a huge backlash & I could really care less about them. I just wish Apple wasnt supporting their format.





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • LethalWolfe
    Apr 13, 02:07 AM
    PS i really think that apple is powerfully positioning themselves by selling final cut so cheap. Now you can justify paying more for a Mac box because the software is so much less than the competition. Brilliant if you ask me - make software cheap, sell more macs and cost kick your competition out of the market.
    Nothing really new here as this as been Apple's MO for at least a decade. All of the iApps (iMovie, iPhoto, etc.,) used to be totally free and when FCP cost $999 by itself an Avid would put you back $70,000 on the low end. Shake, LiveType, DVD Studio Pro, Color, etc., were all programs acquired by Apple and sold at a significantly lower price than what they were prior to Apple's acquisition.

    Lethal





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. selena gomez new haircut 2011.
  • selena gomez new haircut 2011.



  • MacsAttack
    Nov 16, 03:40 PM
    I'm thinking about my future 8 core Macpro:
    2 questions for you:
    - Do you think the 8 core proc will produce a lot more heat than the current core duo 2 ? I'm asking because I need a very quiet computer ...
    -As always: shall we expect this one in the Macpro before 2007 ?

    thx !

    1. Yes. Lots more heat. Also the PSU may not be sufficient to drive the CPUs, memory, video card. two optical drives, four hard disks, all the gizmos on the main board etc... Effectivly Intel fixed the problem with their CPUs being power hungry heat monsters with the Core 2 Duo - and then they made exactly the same mistake by creating a power hungry heat monster with their Core 2 Quads... All just to beat AMD to the "Quad Core"

    2. My guess (just a guess mind) is Feb-March next year.





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. selena gomez short haircut.
  • selena gomez short haircut.



  • arkmannj
    Mar 22, 10:24 PM
    bring on 220GB, and I'd LOVE if they brought back the ability to connect via Firewire. :)





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. bieber new haircut 2010,
  • bieber new haircut 2010,



  • Veinticinco
    Mar 23, 04:24 AM
    they won't ! iPod classic is the best selling for 
    I very much doubt that.

    Unless of course you're actually a SVP in Apple Sales and are speaking from a position of authority :rolleyes:





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. selena gomez and justin
  • selena gomez and justin



  • lordonuthin
    Apr 15, 12:37 PM
    haha, thanks. yeah i think i moved into 3rd yesterday or the day before. yeah looking forward to 3 digits. i just gotta get this other system up and running. i really need to rearrange my gpus again, but just haven't had the time

    According to the official stats (http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&teamnum=3446&username=twoodcc) you already are at 3 digits for overall rank, congrats!





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. selena gomez hairstyles curly.
  • selena gomez hairstyles curly.



  • ingenious
    Apr 7, 09:10 AM
    Thats not true ! Ive been reading everyone's posts but you just don't want to see both sides of the story. I just want Apple to do better...

    Look at this business weekly online story about Apple - very interesting

    http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/apr2004/tc2004047_5468_tc056.htm

    really, this is what Ive been taking about...I think that most Mac users don't want to hear it

    and this one too

    http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/main_news.cfm?NewsID=8372


    ok, YOU listen to "our side" of the story now!!!!! The point is, apple is NOT dying, they do not need saving, blah blah blah. just read the 100 posts above mine explaining this to you, but you refusing to listen. If you want apple to do better, then think that and leave the rest of us alone. I myself wouldn't mind having more of my contacts using a mac so i wouldn't have to do tech support for them all the time, but then again, that would cut down on people who force money on me for it..... :D





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. Selena gomez new haircut
  • Selena gomez new haircut



  • Sky Blue
    Jan 11, 04:54 PM
    Sounds like a shoe.





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. selena gomez hairstyles 2010.
  • selena gomez hairstyles 2010.



  • thejadedmonkey
    Aug 16, 07:47 AM
    Well, it sounds like the next iPod's going to be a rather large update if half the rumors are to be believed.





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. selena gomez short haircut.
  • selena gomez short haircut.



  • Glideslope
    Jan 13, 07:09 AM
    Maybe Apple's poster actually says more but we can't see the bottom?

    Something like: "There's something in the air... blow it out your ass Microsoft" :p

    I'd love to be a fly on the wall in Balmer's office all next week. He is going to stroke out one of these days.

    Microsoft is such a contradiction onto itself. They make their claims on the OS, yet produce trash wear in Vista. Even when they finally get the Zune kind of ok, it's the mobil OS that screws it.

    Apple on the other hand uses innovative design and function to spread the OS, both full, and mobile without really strutting it. Apple uses it's devices to spread the OS. Redmond has it ass backwards, as usual.





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. with selena gomez kissing,
  • with selena gomez kissing,



  • jgould
    Feb 20, 04:25 PM
    Ok, So I moved the Mini back to the corner where it sat before, and added my wireless trackpad and keyboard to the desk. I'm still not sure on the keyboard. it feels different than the one built into the MBP. I think it might feel mushy... I need to put something on top of my desk so that things don't slid around... The trackpad will slide as I move it as will the MBP if it's sitting on the desk surface...





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. Selena Gomez Medium Short
  • Selena Gomez Medium Short



  • Eduardo1971
    Apr 19, 02:46 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)...I can't remember the last time I've read 16 pages of replies on MacRumors without the word "fanboy" endlessly repeated. Guess the trolls are only on the iOS stories...

    That's what separates the 'boys' from the 'men'. We are the hardcore bunch here-we don't mess around (unlike the kids playing at the other side of the MR sandbox).
    ;)





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. Selena Gomez New Hairstyle
  • Selena Gomez New Hairstyle



  • Graeme43
    Feb 24, 05:52 AM
    Diesel is still noisy and stinky though! Every time I am in my car and a diesel goes infront I can smell it and it kinda hurts my nose as it "smells hot" if u know what I mean :confused:

    Plus my 2T petrol has just as much or more torque than a diesel and has double the horsepower :D





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. Selena Gomez#39;s new album
  • Selena Gomez#39;s new album



  • Stridder44
    Apr 19, 01:15 PM
    Yay, news that's something other than iOS related.

    Now hopefully the Mac Mini will get updated as well.





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. selena gomez new pictures demi
  • selena gomez new pictures demi



  • Danksi
    Nov 29, 02:45 PM
    So long as iTV can reliably pull all of our media content from our PC/Mac, without it overloading iTunes/iPhoto, we'll be happy.

    It may just be what's needed for us to finally replace our decaying 19inch TV for a widescreen 26inch LCD TV. :)

    Since our DVD player's pretty knackered too, I was thinking it'd be nice to stick a DVD in my MacPro and have iTV stream it to the front room, one less box to worry about. Built-in DVR would be sweet, no more VHS machine, but it'd need a Canadian TV-Guide.





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. selena gomez new haircut 2011.
  • selena gomez new haircut 2011.



  • v66jack
    Mar 1, 06:04 PM
    Yep all of them are hard drives, i have 2TB in each one and then a RAID-0 with 2x2TB. I keep most for back ups of Photos, Music and Movies and OS clones (i'm fairly meticulous with back ups and having them on more than just one drive..but most duplicated clones are taken offline and stored after back up).
    One is used as my external iTunes library as there isnt enough space on the SSD and the others are free space, diagnostic drives, work drives used to do audio/video or photo storage/editing

    I must say, your array of hard drives / back up system is mightily impressive





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. Selena Gomez Short Hair 2010.
  • Selena Gomez Short Hair 2010.



  • GregA
    Dec 29, 04:02 AM
    Why doesn't Apple just team up with Nintendo and release an iTV/iTunes channel for the Wii?

    The Wii already has internal WiFi built in capable of streaming. What's is a channel for the Wii? I don't know much about the setup.

    Does the Wii do everything the iTV is supposed to do? I had thought the Wii was a pure games machine (unlike PS3/XBox360), and thus would be good in partnership with an iTV... but I really haven't looked into it and sounds like I may be wrong.





    selena gomez new haircut 2010. new hair cut on tmz photos
  • new hair cut on tmz photos



  • swingerofbirch
    Jul 18, 02:34 AM
    I think there already are online download rental sites, presumably for WMP a la Windows.

    Rental makes more sense if the quality is comparable to the current shows they offer. Plus if you buy a movie, with the restrictions the way they are, you most likely won't be able to burn it to a DVD to watch on the plasmas everyone seems to be getting.

    And if this truly is a service for some sort of iPod, then they won't be offering HD movies unless of course by some miracle they have an HD screen in the iPod (although HD at any conceivably sized iPod screen would be a waste).

    I actually would like a subscription service for both movies and TV shows. I have spent way more than I care to think about on TV series, and honestly I can only watch them but so many times. What do I do with them now? I "own" them, but as we all know, I can't sell them. I just have them forever.





    kelving525
    Sep 30, 09:36 AM
    I like the Grip Vue also, the one thing I don't like about this case is the little strip on the front that goes across (above) the docking port.

    Mine (night sky) is a bit floppy there and feels like it could get worse with pulling the device in and out of pockets, backpacks, etc. I can see it tearing easily if snagged.

    I understand that TPU is claimed to be quite durable and elastic, but I don't like being concerned about a $25 piece of formed plastic :(

    I may return it just on this 'flaw.'

    Crazy?

    I know exactly how you feel! I thought it was going to break!





    xionxiox
    Apr 2, 08:41 PM
    I believe! But I'm still not buying one.


    "This is what we believe. Technology alone is not enough. Faster, thinner, lighter...those are all good things. But when technology gets out of the way, everything becomes more delightful...even magical very nice. That's when you leap forward. That's when you end up with something like this."

    Nicely done. :)





    lordonuthin
    Dec 13, 04:22 PM
    congrats to whiterabbit for 4 million points!

    Thanks.

    I was over at kakaostats and saw there is someone new this week "elena" (http://kakaostats.com/usum.php?u=1604130), up only since tuesday and they already have over 4M points! Must be an institution with a wicked fast cluster? Some serious players out there...





    MacBoobsPro
    Aug 7, 04:47 AM
    Yeah, but you have to live in the UK. It all works out

    Yes living in th UK is like punishment for being born at the moment. Can I stay with you in Aussie? I have a G5 and a MacBook you can use. :D





    cjc343
    Apr 7, 12:13 AM
    So long as Apple is around, I do not care if they are growing or not, nor do I want the Apple brand to become associated with ****. People already think Macs are inferior to windows... some guy IM'd me earlier today and the discussion turned to computers... I told him I use an Apple Macintosh, his first response is:

    ROFLMAO!!! MACS SUK!!!

    disclaimer: I do not actually know this person, somehow they found my AIM SN and IM'd me....

    I told him/her a few reasons why macs are better, but he/she wasn't even listening..... I don't want Apple to give basis to his/her argument by making a regular POC like dell, eMachines, or gateway does.....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment